Released 15 Mar 2012
Despite minor version numbering, many useful new features added (see list) as well as fixes & polishing.
A few features are temporarily retired pending rebuild:
- Mail to Tinderbox
Reflecting use of newer OS features by updated source code, the app now requires OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later.
Typography in almost all Tinderbox views, with the exception of text windows, has been extensively rewritten to take advantage of recent improvements in Mac OS X. Although some text in the UI will look different much of the change is under the hood and should not show any visible change.
Action code parsing was also updated again with no intended visible change beyond cited additions/fixes.
See 5.10.2 Release Notes for more detail of minor points.
This version is cited in the following notes:
- $Attribute = $1 (in queries only)
- Aliases of Containers
- Attributes: intrinsic attributes
- Badges on icons
- Built-in (export) Templates
- Built-in Prototypes
- Common Words view
- Container plots
- Displaying Hover Data
- Email to Tinderbox
- Help menu
- Hover Expressions
- Info view
- Key attribute autocompletion
- Link Designators
- Link visualisation
- Mail (Document level only, pre v5.10.2)
- Navigating map views
- Note Transparency
- Pattern: bargraph() (for container plot only)
- Pattern: plot() (for container plot only)
- Pattern: xyplot() (for container plot only)
- Ping (Document level only, pre v5.10.2)
- Technical Requirements
- Timeline bands
- Using .each() for loops
- Weblogs (Document level only, pre v5.10.2)