An optional (from v9+) built-in set of containers can be added to a document from the File menu. The container is added at document root and usually at the end of the outline:
The hints container holds a number of notes and containers that customise Tinderbox to specific tasks and problem domains. Hints will allow Tinderbox to automatically control:
- the document's stoplist.
- the library sorting term list.
- configuration for template-less styled preview of (Markdown-formatted) pages.
- configuration and addition of highlighters.
- configuration and addition of taggers.
- configuration and addition of stamps.
All features controlled via Hints are optional. Some features may require macOS 10.15 or later.