This sub-menu of the Edit menu, contains the following items:
- Find… (⌘F) Opens the Find controls, in either main view or text pane.
- Find and Replace… (⌥⌘F) (Text pane only). Exposes the Find and Replace toolbar in the Text pane.
- Find Next. (⌘G) Moves selection to next item (main view) or string (text pane) matching the find value.
- Find Previous. (⇧⌘G) Moves selection to next item (main view) or string (text pane) matching the find value.
- Use Selection for Find. (⌘E) Opens the Find using the current selection. If focus is in the text pane this loads the find string for both the text pane search bar and the view pane search bar.
- Jump to Selection. (⌘J) Scroll to the selection in the pane.
Many of these options are listed mainly for their equivalent shortcuts enabling searches without needing mouse or trackpad.