Menu View ▸ Tab ▸ Gallery displays a list of current tabs and a list of saved tabs for the current document. An existing tab can be added to the gallery list, making it available later—even if the original tab has been closed. Any saved tab may be re-added to the tab bar of the current document.
Saving a tab retains the tab's view type and view customisations.
The pane contains two lists:
- Tabs. This lists the current document's existing tabs.
- Stored Views. This lists stored tabs which may be added to the current document.
The right-hand side of the pane shows:
- Name of currently selected tab - in either column.
- [subtitle]. This place holder text indicates a space where a short descriptive text can be added/edited for the selected tab.
- Add To Gallery. (Only for existing tabs)
- Delete. (Only for existing tabs)
- Create Tab.