UI input boxes for action code fields can use syntax highlighting. Currently, syntax highlighting is only implemented in the code sub-tabs of the Action Inspector and stamps but support will likely expand in subsequent releases.
Coloured highlighting assist in spotting simple coding mistakes:
- Double-quoted strings are red.
- Single-quoted strings are orange.
- Attribute references are purple.
- Operators appear in blue.
- Comments appear in grey
- Unmatched parentheses, brackets and braces are highlighted.
N.B. Code syntax highlighting of Action Code cannot be set by the user (i.e. by using custom highlighters).