These link visualisation settings override global settings made via the Preferences' Curved Links option. The choices offered are:
- normal. Use the inherited value. This style is not a style per se but rather it corresponds to the default or inherited color.
- linear. Link is shown as a straight line.
- curved. Link is shown as a curved line.
- bold linear. Link is shown as a bolded straight line.
- bold curved. Link is shown as a bolded curved line.
This menu is added as a pop-up to both the Create Link and Browse Links dialogs.
[Last updated: 14 Dec 2009, using v5.0]
Licensed under Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License
[See aTbRef CC licence Attribution/Waiver info info]