These settings are found in the Net pane of a note's HTML View window:
- URL. The URL used if this note fetches its contents from the Web, or opens a Web page or email location. (Equivalent to setting the URL attribute)
- Open in browser. If checked, opening a text window on this note will also open the Web page indicated by the URL field. (Equivalent to setting the ViewInBrowser attribute)
- AutoFetch. If checked, the note gets its text from the Web page indicated in the URL field. (Equivalent to setting the AutoFetch attribute)
- RSS Import templates:
- Channel. The default channel template for RSS feeds. (Equivalent to setting the RSSChannelTemplate attribute).
- Item. The default item template for RSS feeds. (Equivalent to setting the RSSItemTemplate attribute).
- Update. Click this button to update the text shown in the code window to reflect any changes you have made to the options in this window.
[Last updated: 3 Dec 2008]
Licensed under Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License
[See aTbRef CC licence Attribution/Waiver info info]