<tab> tag attributes refer specifically to Attribute Browser view:
- attribute. Selected attribute for review.
- container. Path value for the optional scoping container. Default value "".
- bins. Number of bins to use for numerical values. Default is 10.
- sortAttribute. Selected attribute for sorting the view.
- sortDirections. Toggle sort direction. Default is ascending (0)
- summaryAttribute. Attribute used to summarise each value.
- summaryMethod. Text value of the selected summary type.
- query. Optional query code applied by the query. Default value "".
- queryLabel. Text label for the query. Default value "".
- action. Optional action code applied by the query. Default value "".
- actionLabel. Text label for the action. Default value "".
- fontSize. View's font size. Default is 12 (pt).
Note that Attribute Browser view shares the Outline's columnString parameter, changing the columns in either alters the shared setting at tab level. Thus switching the tab's displayed view type between Outline and Attribute Browser view will retain strings. Outline view (only) can show/hide the columns; unless all extra columns are deleted the tab stores the most recently used settings.