This is a sub-menu of the Format menu. In Map view the left/center/right alignment setting is applied to the titles of selected notes (and so changing $NameAlignment). The menu contains these items:
- Left Align. Align the current paragraph to the left.
- Center. Centre align the current paragraph.
- Justify. Justify align the current paragraph.
- Right Align. Align the current paragraph to the right.
- Writing Direction. Opens the Writing Direction sub-menu.
- Smart Quotes. Toggles replacement of straight single and double quotes with typographic equivalents (set $SmartQuotes).
- Ziplinks. Toggles whether the selected note(s) allow ziplinks (i.e. the $Ziplinks setting for the note).
- Show/Hide Ruler. Toggles the text pane ruler.
- Copy Ruler. Copy the current paragraph's ruler settings.
- Paste Ruler. Paste clipboard ruler settings on the current selected paragraph.
- Table… Inserts a table into $Text and opens the Table dialog.
- List… Opens the List panel.
- Insert Date. This causes the current date, in short format (e.g. 8/3/06), to be added at the insertion point in a current note's text. Short date day/month order depends on the user's OS settings.
- Insert Time. This causes the current time, in short format (e.g. 22:16), to be added at the insertion point in a current note's text.
- Insert Date And Time. This causes the current date and time, date in short format (e.g. 8/3/06 22:16), to be added at the insertion point in a current note's text.
More on Date formats.