Released 29 May 2019. Beta number is 373.
The following fixes, that are not otherwise noted in aTbRef, are taken from Tinderbox's release notes (in some cases with a pertinent issue number in parentheses):
- HTML View:
- HTMLView (i.e. the 'HTML' sub-pane of the text pane) now adapts its colours to dark mode.
- Removed a disused lowFidelity mechanism from the link animator.
- Removed some unwanted dependencies that interfered with Tinderbox on macOS 10.10 and 10.11.
- Added an entitlement for calendars, since some users aren’t getting prompted to allow calendar access.
- The improved background indexing of b367 could crash because the underlying data structure could be modified by the background thread and also by the main thread. This should benefit problems for documents that frequently reindex themselves.
- OS Dark Mode:
- Inspector code fields and key attribute value fields now adopt an insertion point (cursor) colour that matches the text colour, rather than insisting on black.
- Improved text colour updates when applying colour schemes; difficulties previously arose when colour schemes redefined "black" and "white", or did not define the colour used for the text colour.
See 8.0.2 Help's Release Notes for more detail of minor points.
This version is cited in the following notes: