Released 8 May 2019. Beta number is 366.
The following fixes, that are not otherwise noted in aTbRef, are taken from Tinderbox's release notes (in some cases with a pertinent issue number in parentheses):
- When tearing off a view's Find window, the states of the aliases and case-sensitive tick-boxes are now correctly copied from the current settings in the popover.
- Hyperbolic View:
- After renaming a note in the text pane, the hyperbolic view is now updated to reflect the new display name.
- After changing the colour or shape of a note, the hyperbolic view is now updated.
- Scrivener import is much faster for large documents.
- Map view:
- If a container’s title bar was pulled down to the bottom of the container, the line marking its bottom was not properly clipped to the confines of the container shape.
- If several notes were moved in the map view, the sibling order of those notes was changed on mouseUp. The sibling order no longer changes.
- When making links in map view by dragging links to the background, the view pane for the hyperbolic view could appear inappropriately if the hyperbolic view had been previously viewed in another tab. This happened because the hyperbolic view updates itself when it is not hidden after links are created, and the view did not understand it had been hidden.
- When moving notes, it was possible for a note to form a composite with a separator, though the separator does not appear in map view.
- When pressing Return to create a note with another note selected, if the note would be created on an adornment, Tinderbox moved the newly-created note off the adornment. Tinderbox now allows Return to create the note on the adornment, adjacent to the selected note.
- The body text is again scaled proportionally to $InteriorScale.
- Increased the length of time you must hold the mouse down without dragging to edit the note title.
- Outline view:
- After using the ⌘+⇧+down-arrow shortcut to Focus or Hoist a note in outline view, the selection and keyboard focus is restored to the hoisted note.
- Various toolbars, dialogs and buttons have had colour balance changed for better legibility in OS Dark Mode.
- View pane:
- The timestamp commands Format ▸ Text ▸ Insert Date ⌘-/, Format ▸ Text ▸ Insert Time, and Format ▸ Text ▸ Insert Date and Time ⌘⌥-/ are now available when editing note titles.
See 8.0.1 Help's Release Notes for more detail of minor points.
This version is cited in the following notes: