The Register tab has holds the following information:
- Name. The user's name as per the registration details.
- Organization. Optional organisation information as per the registration details.
- Registration Code. The licence code as supplied by Eastgate.
- Remaining months of free updates. The number of months remaining of access to free updates.
- Anonymized Data Sharing. Tinderbox anonymously reports some simple usage statistics to Eastgate make features easier to discover (see longer discussion). The default is to allow sharing. Un-tick the box to prevent sharing. aTbRef's author recommends accepting the default, of sharing.
This is Version. The version of Tinderbox currently being used.
Latest Version. The latest public release of Tinderbox.
Tick/Cross. The tick symbol indicates the supplied registration code has been successfully applied.
A text prompt indicates where to find Document Settings.