These codes add data to the exported content.
When including children that are aliases using the codes listed here, children than happen to be aliases are included as aliases. Previously, the original was included.
Since for most purposes the alias and its original are interchangeable, this change will seldom affect export. The nuance here is that intrinsic properties of the alias (Xpos, Ypos, Height, Width, SiblingOrder, and so forth) are now exportable.
- ^^children( [template][,N] )^^
- ^^comment( data )^^
- ^^descendants( [template][,N] )^^
- ^^directory( item )^^
- ^^do( theMacro [,argument, anotherArgument, etc.] )^^
- ^^include( item|group[, template] )^^
- ^^paragraphs( [item,] N )^^
- ^^randomChildOf( item )^^
- ^^randomLine( item )^^
- ^^text( item[, N, plain] )^^
- ^^title( item )^^
- ^^value( expression )^^