There are two primary forms of documentation for Tinderbox.
Both the above are included inside the application package and can thus be accessed from the Help menu. If it is desired to store/view either of these documents externally open the Tinderbox application package; Ctrl+/Right+click the Tinderbox application icon in Finder, select 'Show Package Contents' from the context menu, then in the new window open folders Contents -> MacOS -> doc. The documents can then be copied to any other location.
Eastgate offers user-to-user help via the Tinderbox forum (http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/forum/) and the Tinderbox wiki at http://www.eastgate.com/wiki2/wiki.cgi?TinderboxWiki. Eastgate provides the wiki resource but anyone is welcome to post - either questions or help/information for others.
This resource - aTbRef- also available online at http://www.acrobatfaq.com/atbref7/index.html, although it should be noted it is not an official Eastgate resource.
Other Eastgate resources:
- Tinderbox website (http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/)
- Tinderbox forum (http://forum.eastgate.com/)
- Old forum - for reference only, please post questions in the new forum (http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/forum/)
- Tinderbox Cookbook, for action/export code (http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/cookbook/)
- Tinderbox wiki; now read-only and effectively out of date for effectively code references. (http://www.eastgate.com/wiki2/wiki.cgi?TinderboxWiki)
- The Tinderbox Way - a book by Mark Bernstein (http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/TinderboxWay.html)
- The Tinderbox File Exchange (http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/Exchange.html)
- Tinderbox tech support email (firstname.lastname@example.org) - but first read http://www.eastgate.com/wiki2/wiki.cgi?TechSupport
- Tinderbox Tutorial Series. A CD or downloadable DNG:
- aTbRef - this site (http://www.acrobatfaq.com/atbref7/index.html)
If it is necessary to obtain downloads of Tinderbox versions other than the current one, e.g. because the user hasn't extended their licence, then use http://www.eastgate.com/download/ and select the DMG file for the appropriate version.
Tinderbox Tutorials: aTbRef's author has a Tinderbox tutorial web page linking to a number of tutorials.