This menu is shown when right-clicking in the view pane of a treemap view with an item selected. Items may be greyed out according to context and some items vary by view type:
- Create Note. Create a new note, placement varies by view type.
- Create Agent. Create a new agent placement varies by view type.
- Create Separator. Greyed out in views other than Map view. Create a new adornment. For maps the item is created in the click position.
- Paste. Paste clipboard contents to the view.
- Get Info… Always greyed out, as there is no selection.
- Roadmap... Opens Roadmap pop-over.
- Edit Background… Opens the Edit Background pop-over.
- Change Settings… Greyed out (opens the Timeline Settings pop-over).
- Cleanup. Opens Clean-up sub-menu - greyed out in views other than Map view.