Developer addition - RTF and RTFD flavours added to the com.eastgate.tinderbox.metadata pasteboard flavour.
For Developers: when one or more notes are copied to the pasteboard, Tinderbox now adds a new flavour com.eastgate.tinderbox.metadata for the convenience of other applications. The new flavour is a list of dictionaries, one for each selected note, which may have the following keys:
- Name: the note’s DisplayName (NSString)
- Tags: an array of NSStrings, possibly empty, containing the NSString values of each element of the note’s $Tags attribute
- Created: the note’s creation date (NSDate)
- Text: the note’s text (NSString)
- RTF: the note’s rtf, if available; this key may be absent if styled text is not available (NSData)
- RTFD: the note’s RTFD, if available; this key may be absent if styled text is not available (NSData)