Released 22 Nov 2017. Beta number is 292.
The following fixes, that are not otherwise noted in aTbRef, are taken from Tinderbox's release notes (in some cases with a pertinent issue number in parentheses):
- Some date difference operators, such as months(date1,date2) and days(date1,date2), returned String-type data when they ought to have returned a Number-type. (2227)
- Tinderbox now permits multiple watch folders from the same source, e.g. watching two different Notes folders, or two DEVONthink groups. (2229)
- Notes created by watching Notes.app, Evernote, Folders, or DEVONthink are now read-only by default, inheriting $ReadOnly from their prototype. (2233)
- Key Attributes:
- Corrected an intermittent crash when updating rules and edicts after editing a key attribute.
- Map view:
- The layout of subtitles in notes failed to take into account the font size of the subtitle. (2231)
- $CaptionSize is once again respected, and captions scale appropriately when the map scale changes. (2240)
- Note ▸ Create Agent is no longer disabled when no note is selected. (2238)
- Outline view:
- Font sizes in recent versions scaled with the product of map size and outline size. They are now calculated correctly.
- In outlines with columns, deleting a column again deletes the column. (2244)
- Text pane:
- Activating a window no longer moves the selection point to the start of the text - the $Text 'fly-back' problem. (2228)
- Key Attributes: corrected an intermittent crash when updating rules and edicts after editing a key attribute.
- Text tear-off windows:
- Closed text windows are no longer reopened when the document is next loaded. (2225, 2241)
See 7.3.1 Help's Release Notes for more detail of minor points.
This version is cited in the following notes: