Released 7 Sep 2017. Beta number is 277.
The following fixes, that are not otherwise noted in aTbRef, are taken from Tinderbox's release notes (in some cases with a pertinent issue number in parentheses):
- Tinderbox again displays emoji badges.
- Duplicating notes:
- When duplicating a note with a name that ends in a number not preceded by a space, Tinderbox increments the number without inserting a space or changing the prefix characters. Thus, the duplicate of "test3" is "test4".
- Multi-item drags from DEVONthink receive appropriate Name and $URL for each item.
- Tinderbox does a better job of respecting pdf imports from DEVONthink Pro.
- Corrected a memory leak in disposing of actions, and ensured that the action disposal pool is thread safe. This should improve instability is some documents.
- Actions and Dashboards documentation: updated the URLs for the Tinderbox forum and aTbRef.
- The attribute browser now prefers not to interrupt an editing session to update the display.
- Views are more thoroughly updated after applying a stamp, because stamps might change the view layout in unanticipated ways.
- Tinderbox no longer attempts to escape characters in the $URL field before passing them to the browser.
- Promoting and demoting large numbers of notes is now much faster.
- Support documents:
- Getting Started with Tinderbox is again appropriately bundled.
See 7.2.2 Help's Release Notes for more detail of minor points.
This version is cited in the following notes: